When configuring your email in Outlook or while sending an email, sometimes you get an error code Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e. This error code indicates that Outlook is not authenticating your account on the server and hence rejecting outgoing mails. To fix error 0x800ccc0e and make your account work fine like before, follow the steps below:
1. Launch Outlook and go to Accounts.
2. Select Properties and then click on Servers.
3. Select the “My server requires authentication” option.
4. Enter your email address and password in the given fields.
5. Hit Apply and then Accept to save your changes.
Try accessing and sending emails from your account and check if the error 0x800ccc0e is resolved. You should be able to access your account without any problem now however if the problem persists then remove and re-add your account. Add your account on Outlook again after removing it and then try to send emails.